TERMS & CONDITIONS
FOR FAMILY RETREAT OASIS ATTENDEES
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer may pay up-front in full or via 2 instalments by bank transfer or via 4 - 8 instalments by credit/debit card. There is a non-refundable deposit in the sum of 25% (minimum EUR 750) of the total amount due for each reservation.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to Family Oasis Ltd not less than 8 weeks prior to the start date of the retreat in Spain and not less than 10 weeks prior to the start date of the retreat in Latvia. Bookings within the last 8 weeks must be paid in full at the time of booking. Payment can be made via bank transfer or credit card.
4. If payment of the balance is not received by the due date Family Oasis will give the customer a reminder but failure to respond to this prompt gives Family Oasis the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer the following refund fees, minus the deposit apply:
Cancellation 8 weeks or less before the due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 8 to 10 weeks before the due arrival date, 50% refund
Cancellation more than 10 weeks before the due arrival date, 100% refund
Any refunds take 14 working days to process. The deposit is always non-refundable, as mentioned in 2.
*We know, as the mothers ourselves, that your plans can change. That's why we've included one free-of-charge date change up until 8 weeks before the check-in date or you can transfer your stay to your friend or a family member.
Family Retreat Oasis highly recommends travel insurance for the trip. This would ensure any monies lost in the event of last minute cancellation could be recovered by the customer. Should the customer wish to cancel due to Force Majeure, please refer to paragraph 23.
6. Due to situations beyond our control (Force Majeure) Family Oasis reserves the right to change bookings, postpone, or cancel retreats and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Family Oasis does not accept responsibility for any costs incurred due to cancellation or postponement. Credit will be offered in the form of vouchers for all Family Oasis products. Vouchers can be redeemed for Family Oasis Ltd retreats only.
7. Family Oasis is not held liable for flight costs.
8. Family Oasis reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts, and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall not use the retreat property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Family Oasis and its guests, team or owners.
10. The customer shall keep all fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects on the property, where the retreat is held, in a clean and good condition and shall pay damages to the property owner for any articles which are destroyed or missing. Family Retreat shall under no circumstances be liable for any damage to the property caused by the customer or their child.
11. Family Oasis reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Family Oasis shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. Family Oasis retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
13. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from the use of the website.
14. Family Oasis accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport on time.
16. Family Oasis can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, trains, buses or other forms of transport.
17. Family Oasis reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or planned activity.
18. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
19. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Family Oasis. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek a doctor’s advice if practising yoga and receiving treatment. Family Oasis is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher/therapist of any previous injuries.
20. Family Oasis cannot accept any responsibility for the loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
21. Family Oasis is not liable for any injuries to the customer’s child or children, whether these occur during the hours of childcare or under the supervision of the mother.
22. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the on-site manager as soon as possible.
23. Family Oasis shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, cancellation of flights, civil strife, pandemics and regional epidemics, accidents or failure to perform by third parties. Should ‘Force Majeure’ impede or prevent Family Oasis from hosting a retreat or should the client decide to cancel based on events of ‘Force Majeure’ there is a zero-refund policy. Family Oasis will offer alternatives, such as a retreat voucher for a later date.
24. Family Oasis accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customer's stay or travelling to and from the retreat.
25. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip. Should a customer need to cancel last minute or shorten their stay there is no refund entitlement.
26. The terms and conditions form a binding agreement between the customer and Family Oasis.
27. Family Oasis reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions without advance notice. The most current version of the terms and conditions will supersede all previous versions. Family Oasis encourages the customer to periodically review the terms and conditions to stay informed of updates.
28. These terms and conditions shall be governed by United Kingdom and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the British courts in all matters regarding them. Family Oasis Ltd is a registered company, Reg. No 13701195
29. FAMILY OASIS COVID-19 Flexible Booking Promotion - the following terms apply:
Family Oasis will issue a two-year voucher for any Family Oasis retreat or product, in case the client must postpone their retreat due to COVID-19 regulations and the following scenarios:
1) Closed airports
2) Legal requirement of quarantine at the country of retreat location or when the client returns to their country of residence from Spain, France or Latvia (only applies if quarantine is required for fully vaccinated and PCR-tested travellers)
The voucher offer is valid up and until 30 days before the retreat start date with official documentation, such as governmental decrees and regulations.
Should Family Oasis need to postpone the client’s booked retreat due to any of the above scenarios, a two-year voucher for a retreat with the same conditions will be issued.
30. If the customer tests positive for COVID-19 before travelling, no refunds are issued, as per terms in paragraph 5.
We recommend travel insurance for this eventuality.